Association for Advanced Research & Development for Start-up ENtrepreneurs
AARDSEN is a new research association focussed on start-ups and entrepreneurship. It is still embryonic and will change over coming months.
We have several aims:
- To conduct meaningful research which will be useful for start-ups and entrepreneurs.
- Too much of the advice provided for entrepreneurs is based on opinion rather than fact.
- Thousands of academics do entrepreneurship research but most of it is either too theoretical or is not translated into language that is easily digested.
- To help potential entrepreneurs work out if starting a business is for them
- To influence enterprise education to make it more relevant and more efficient
- To run evidence based start-up programmes
For more information, please call Peter Pease on 07818 597 515 or connect on Linked In.